Director of Technical Sales North America (m/f/d) - US
KHS is a subsidiary of Salzgitter AG. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for beverages and liquid food we are a world-class player. Our customers have trusted in our passionate pioneering spirit and first-class technologies for over 150 years. However, we can only remain world class if we continue to find new employees who make just as high demands of themselves and the quality of their work as our customers make of us at KHS. Are you one of them?
The KHS USA, Inc Director of Technical Sales - North America develops and optimizes commercial activities required to generate all quotations and to process orders, and in particular, executes complex quotations and turnkey proposals on time working with a variety of stakeholders.develops and optimizes internal processes and tools to generate quotations and order entry procedures; oversees the alignment and harmonization with KHS GmbH protocols for Sales Administration.
- Checking customer requirements for technical feasibility, checking for suitability and feasibility with existing technical solutions (EEM)
- Works to implement PRIA and TRIA processes to align protocols for Sales quotes and harmonize all processes with GmbH
- ensures all sales ISO processes are permanently updated and followed; Works on sales and database maintenance in prescribed formats
- responsible for sales and quotation database maintenance in prescribed formats;
- coordinates lay-out preparation and calculation of conveyors
- Development of the technical specification of the line and single machines (layout, machines, conveyors, 3rd party equipment, platforms, piping, wiring ...)
- Calculation of plant performance based on the V-Graph and the lines interface for optimal plant configuration
- Coordinates of the request to the PCs for the design of the single machine, creation of the line layouts, preparation of offer supporting documentation (TCO, simulation, etc.), to provide the project management with the line specification
- Responsible for doing a project risk assessment to issue a Binding Offer
- Clear commentary on the technical specification and documentation of deviations per project and key account roof documents
- Support in collecting customer requirements with customer sales for complex projects
- Definition of lines standard, lines concepts and modules for all product types in different ranges of performance (VZP or Smart Line)
- Development of a basis for creating an operation manual and equipment description
- Line concepts and standard presentations for each line as a basis for sales and project management for presentation to the customer
- Interacts with Sales personnel; provides technical information for and participates jointly in key sales presentations
- Responsible for compliance with tools, methods and processes, quality management and occupational safety / environmental management
- active cooperation with the main interfaces
- Exercise personnel planning and development (motivation, coaching, training, ...)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; more than ten years related packaging machine product management experience, at least three of those years with KHS equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 years of sales experience in a beverage or packaging environment preferred.
- Innovative and international working environment
- Challenging and diversified job
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Strong company group
- Attractive remuneration
- Social benefits
- Location: Waukesha ǀ Wisconsin ǀ USA
Our company's success depends on first-class employees – and we also have plenty to offer them.
Zurück zur Listenansicht Angebot als PDF herunterladen Auf Xing teilen Auf Twitter teilen Empfehlen