KHS is a subsidiary of Salzgitter AG. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for beverages and liquid food we are a world-class player. Our customers have trusted in our passionate pioneering spirit and first-class technologies for over 150 years. However, we can only remain world class if we continue to find new employees who make just as high demands of themselves and the quality of their work as our customers make of us at KHS. Are you one of them?
- Researches, designs, evaluates electrical/electronic equipment, processes and systems applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Specify components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Provides technical assistance and support to manufacturing, sales, service purchasing as directed.
- Conducts in-house QC and checkout of equipment prior to shipment.
- Reads, interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, process flow diagrams and computer generated reports.
- Analyzing data and providing effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis, recommend and implement changes as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering Preferred
- One to five years experience in an FDA-regulated food, beverage, chemical or industrial packaging/processing design environment
- Experience with MS Office, CAD Software applications
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Competitive Salary
- 401k retirement fund
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Location: Waukesha ǀ Wisconsin ǀ USA