Mechatronic Service Engineer (m/f/d) - Thailand
KHS is a subsidiary of Salzgitter AG. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for beverages and liquid food we are a world-class player. Our customers have trusted in our passionate pioneering spirit and first-class technologies for over 150 years. However, we can only remain world class if we continue to find new employees who make just as high demands of themselves and the quality of their work as our customers make of us at KHS. Are you one of them?
- Support in installation, commissioning and startup of new Blomax machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to required intervals.
- Production monitoring of new and existing lines, systems, machines as well as monitoring new technological improvements.
- Active troubleshooting of machines in order to minimize downtime of the customers’ operation.
- Advise the customers’ production operators in preparing the maintenance schedule.
- Actively participate in all relevant meetings of technical services department.
- Report regularly to the management problems and solutions on the existing lines and machines.
- Preparation of accurate daily/weekly service report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers.
- Participate in all seminars or workshops provided for self-development and improvement in updated technical knowledge, attitude and competencies.
- Support the Technical Dept. in special project assignment that can create added value to the customer.
- Accomplish tasks or assignments given by the Service Manager in the frame of the company’s interest.
- Conduct active telephone support and helpline service as well as supporting the spare parts coordinator.
- Participate in company activities.
- 80% traveling internationally and domestically.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Industrial Engineering or both (Mechatronic).
- Preferable experience in Simatic S7 and bottling lines, preferable some knowledge in Kuka robotics programming.
- Everything below applies for both Mechanical and Electrical Engineer:
- Customer service orientated
- Valid passport
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
- Able to stay away from home with traveling mainly within Asia and other parts of the world.
- Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) working experience in bottling lines installation.
- Innovative and international working environment
- Challenging and diversified job
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Strong company group
- Attractive remuneration
- Social benefits
- Location: Bangkok ǀ Zentralthailand ǀ Thailand
In order to ensure our success in the future, too, we need first-class employees – and we also have plenty to offer them.