Traineeship (w/m/d) Sales & Trading
We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals that desire to be part of the steel industry as backbone supplier to the world’s largest industrial sectors such as Oil and Gas, Automotive and Construction.
The Salzgitter Group of Companies is one of Europe’s leading steel and technology groups employing ard. 24,000 employees.
Working with us means you are not only part of an industry that serves the needs of our customers, no - you will be in the driving seat pushing the green deal towards your own future! You wonder how steel and environmental protection goes together?
Be invited to visit our climate protection initiative SALCOS® (Salzgitter Low CO2 Steelmaking). Find out how we are working towards a climate neutral steel production. This concept is a game-changer for our climate.
Salzgitter Mannesmann International is the trading organization within the Salzgitter Group. We are not only bridging imbalances of supply and demand. Our business connects people and cultures, we listen, understand and build international partnerships. As such you will be a business creator and enabler. Trading is a people’s business and requires a unique set of skills that includes the willingness to take on responsibility, negotiation skills and an emphatic personality to form personal relationships.
At Salzgitter, we pride ourselves in job security and long-term commitments to employees and business partners alike.
In our 18-month trainee program you will get to know the exciting, multifaceted and international world of steel trading.
If all this sounds interesting, challenging and fits to your desire to work with a highly motivated, multicultural and international team then realize your potential and join our trainee program commencing November 2021.
- You work in various departments at our location in Düsseldorf/Mülheim an der Ruhr
- You benefit from international experience at one of our locations in Europe
- You gain a deep understanding of steel trading and the products and services we provide
- You support various sales teams in operations from start to finish
- You build Steel-knowledge, relationships and networks both internally and externally
- You create ideas, think out of the box – cross border, cross functional, cross departmental
- We introduce you to core business processes such sales, purchase, logistics and finance
- We explain strategic developments, directions and challenges
- We show you the impact of trade barriers, sanctions and trade support
- We develop your personal soft skills
- We boost your development with mentoring and coaching.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a business related discipline with strong academic track record
- Relevant (international) experience from internships or similar experience
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English and German; additional language skills (especially Chinese, French, Spanish, Arabic or Russian) are very welcome
- Strong communication skills and the passion to have contact with people from all over the world
- Ability to work in a team, autonomously and quick to adapt to new environments
- Mobility and Flexibility
- your own company mobile and company laptop
- 38.5 hours/week with flexible work time models and 30 days vacation
- Einsatzort: Düsseldorf ǀ Nordrhein-Westfalen
Are you interested in shaping the future of Salzgitter Mannesmann International GmbH with us together? Then apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Zurück zur Listenansicht Angebot als PDF herunterladen Auf Xing teilen Auf Twitter teilen
Salzgitter Mannesmann Handel GmbH
T: +49 211 4300-427