We are recruiting for our plant in Houston, Texas.
- develop, maintain and analyze budgets, including traditional variance analysis
- Budgeting, coordination of standard product costing, physical inventory observations
- recording, reporting, analyzing and communicating functional activity and results
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and facilitating continuous improvement activities
- Cost center budgeting, controlling and reporting
- Review variances and communicate results
- Perform product inventory and fixed assets reviews
- responsible for all corporate requests and reporting deadlines
- ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- assist monthly, quarterly and years ends closing
- BS / BA degree or in cost accounting or closely related field
- 2 + years demonstrated technical cost accounting experience
- Detailed cost accounting knowledge in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the tubes and pipes or steel industry
- Advanced skills in SAP FI/CO,
- MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel
- Open to and proposes new ideas to improve existing work processes
- Willingness to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance
You are integrated in the company organisation as follows:
You report directly to the president of the company and should be familiar to work in an international matrix-organisation.
We offer a positive working atmosphere; adequate payment and social contributions (health care and 401 k plan) granted by a major company.
Furthermore, as international company, we provide advanced training and development on a continuous level.
Interested? We look forward to your resume with salary expectation.
Please send your application in English language to Mr. Brack, in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.