Field service Automation Engineer (m/f/d) - Kenya
KHS is a subsidiary of Salzgitter AG. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for beverages and liquid food we are a world-class player. Our customers have trusted in our passionate pioneering spirit and first-class technologies for over 150 years. However, we can only remain world class if we continue to find new employees who make just as high demands of themselves and the quality of their work as our customers make of us at KHS. Are you one of them?
- Be the clients point of contact for service and repair of KHS equipment.
- Installation of machinery and plant components according to plans and engineering drawings.
- Carry out maintenance and breakdown services independently.
- Creation of service reports and spare part recommendation lists following a service visit.
- Advise and visit clients to address their needs and support them on conversions, upgrades and technical issues.
- Perform all duties required in Service Level Agreements between customers and KHS.
- Electronic commissioning of KHS machinery.
- Assist in elimination of technical malfunctions.
- University degree (Bachelor’s degree or above) in automation / electronics or mechatronic engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the beverage industry in automation & programming.
- Advance electrical skills. Siemens S5/S7, ICONIX, B&R, KUKA, Simotion/ Sinamics TIA Portal.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English. German and French would be an advantage.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel; Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team.
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively within Africa.
- Covid vaccination and yellow fever vaccination required.
- Innovative and international working environment
- Challenging and diversified job
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Strong company group
- Attractive remuneration
- Social benefits
- Location: Nairobi ǀ Kenya ǀ Kenya
In order to ensure our success in the future, too, we need first-class employees – and we also have plenty to offer them.
Back to list Download vacancy as pdf Share on Xing Share on Twitter Share via Mail