Accountant (m/f/d) - France
KHS is a subsidiary of Salzgitter AG. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of filling and packaging systems for beverages and liquid food we are a world-class player. Our customers have trusted in our passionate pioneering spirit and first-class technologies for over 150 years. However, we can only remain world class if we continue to find new employees who make just as high demands of themselves and the quality of their work as our customers make of us at KHS. Are you one of them?
- Responsible for carrying out the financial administration and your work includes booking purchase and sales invoices, processing bank statements, general ledger management and debtor and creditor management;
- Filing ICP and VAT declarations and, Company Tax declarations is a plus;
- Correct and timely data processing for the general ledger and financial reports;
- Correct execution of the monthly and year-end closing;
- Submission of data to the payroll office;
- Analyzing and preparing budgets (in cooperation with the mother company);
- Initiate, support and/or execute financial projects (e.g. implementation SAP S/4HANA);
- Reintegrate accounting within KHS France, which had previously been outsourced.
- You have a completed relevant higher college education or higher:
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is a plus;
- Knowledge of HR is a plus;
- You are fluent in French and you have a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- An attractive salary
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility to work part-time
- Flexible working hours
- Partly working from home is possible
- Location: Noisy-le-Grand ǀ Seine-Saint-Denis ǀ Frankreich
In order to ensure our success in the future, too, we need first-class employees – and we also have plenty to offer them.